Multi-Unit House Fire in the 1200 Block of North 15th Street

On Tuesday there was a House Fire in the 1200 Block of North 15th Street.

According to sources the Landlord of this Multi-Unit building, allegedly passed out drunk in his unit with candles burning the building to a total loss state.

The family that lived above the landlord lost everything. The American Red Cross stepped in and put them in a hotel for 3 days. After that the family will be homeless.

They family has setup a Go Fund Me Account at http://www.gofundme.com/qc3sqfau .

Please share lets try to help this family!
HouseFireVictim

Share This:

5 Comments on "Multi-Unit House Fire in the 1200 Block of North 15th Street"

  1. You realize the link comes up blank for the gofundme

  2. Just so everyone knows his chldren were NOT involed in this fire .

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*


Copyright © 2017 SpringfieldILExposed.com All Rights Reserved. 

Like Us On Facebook!